Please note that we are open and are able to offer telephone appointments and face to face appointments. We are trying to reduce the footfall in the Practice to reduce cross infection of COVID-19.
Dispensary pick-up times are now Monday to Friday 10am to 12 noon and 4pm to 6pm.
When entering the Practice for a booked appointment we ask that you now wear a face covering (scarf) or face mask, in order to reduce cross infection of Covid 19. Thank you
COVID-19 vaccination certificates
We are unable to issue this certificate at the practice.
Proof of your vaccination status will be available on the NHS app, which is also valuable for accessing your health records and ordering repeat prescriptions.
The NHS app can be downloaded for iPhone or android. Alternatively, you can call the NHS helpline on 119 and ask for a letter to be posted to you. This must be at least five days after you’ve completed your course of the vaccine, the letter may to take up to five days to reach you.
- Covid-19 vaccinations in Somerset – Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Somerset’s first patient receives the COVID-19 vaccine, as NHS vaccination programme is launched– Somerset CCG media statement
- people will be invited to receive their vaccination via a phone call or letter
- COVID-19 what to expect leaflet
- COVID-19 guide for adults leaflet
The NHS have produced a YouTube video on how to use a pulse oxymeter adult pulse oximetry monitoring COVID-19 diary