Quantock Medical Centre

01278 732696


01278 733385

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling, writing to us or emailing us quantock.mc@nhs.net.  If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. We cannot guarantee that our doctors will be able to do home visits if you become unwell when you move outside of our practice area.  Please contact your nearest surgery for information on how to register with them.