Quantock Medical Centre
Flu Clinics 2021
We will be holding Flu Clinic Appointments at the Medical Centre on the:
Saturdays 8.30 – 2pm 23rd October
Book your appointment now 01278 732696
Who can have the seasonal flu vaccination
- All 2 -15 year olds (where possible will be vaccinated in school – only those with underlying illness can be vaccinated at the Practice)
- Patients aged 6 month to under 50 years in a clinical risk group including: Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Kidney Problems, or have a weakened immune system.
- Close contacts to those patients who have weakened immune systems.
- Patients who are aged 65 years and over
- Patients with: Patients over 50 Years old
- Pregnant Women
- Patients in Long Term Residential Care